Brain Creator Coaching Classes is coaching center in Mohana, Gwalior. We provide 24 hours web support to student who are not able to go to Coaching

Latest News

Result
Class 11th & 12th
M.M. - 50
1.      
Ankit Namdev
45.5
2.      
Preeti Dhakad
45
3.      
Rahul Rathore
44
4.      
Rachana Dhakad
43.5
5.      
Anand Kushwah
43
6.      
Bhavna Dhakad
43
7.      
Bharati Shakya
42
8.      
Anjali Shakya
38
9.      
Shivam Sharma
32
10.             
Akash Dhakad
29
11.             
Neelesh Dhakad
29
12.             
Nandini Parihar
27
13.             
Aman Tomar
24.5
14.             
Ashik Dhakad
22
15.             
Sunil Karn
22
16.             
Alka Kushwah
22
17.             
Roopesh Jatav
18
18.             
Pratap Singh Jadon
14
19.             
Ankit Dhakad
14
20.             
Nitin Namdev
14
21.             
Sangeeta Pal
12
22.             
Teenu Parihar
6.5
23.             
Jyoti Dhakad
06
24.             
Ankita Tomar
5.5
25.             
Poonam Jatav
05
26.             
Kush Sharma
4.5
27.             
Sahab Singh Baghel
04
28.             
Suneel Baghel
3.5

Reviewed by Jitendra on August 29, 2017 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I am delighted to come to such a wonderful blog. I am really very impressed to read from top to bottom. I read every single line and understand the essence of every single word. I appreciate all efforts. เรียน a level

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Brain Creator Coaching Classes Mohana © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by Deejpilot. Powered by Blogger.